HACCP can be critical to your compliance with national or international food safety legislation. It provides a risk
management tool that supports other management systems standards across the food industry – such as ISO 22000 Food Safety Management. HACCP outlines good manufacturing processes for all food sectors and can be key to your business when taking part in international trade. It is especially suitable for primary producers, manufacturers,
processors and food service operators.
What is HACCP?
It is a management system in which food safety is addressed through the analysis and control of biological, chemical, and physical hazards from raw material production, procurement and handling, to manufacturing, distribution and consumption of the finished product
What are the benefits of HACCP?
• More profitable, better organised business
• Compliance with your legal requirements
• Use as a basis for training – all staff involved
• Concentrates resources at critical points in the process
• Generates a food safety culture
• Pro-active not re-active
• More effective as it is part of the process
• Cost-effective – targets resources and reduces food wastage
• Internationally recognised
• Demonstrates management commitment
• Reduces the risk of food safety incidents
Are you ready to implement HACCP?
We can help you implement HACCP whatever aspect of food production you specialise in. We understand that you operate across different locations, with varied products and complex supply chains. That’s why we offer customised packages to help you control and eliminate food safety risks across your business. An HACCP package will include only the products and services you need – cutting the cost of unnecessary services and helping you to put the right controls in place as efficiently as possible.