OHSAS 18001:2007 Overview
Occupational health and safety management system that stipulates the minimum requirements for occupational health and safety.
- Generates better revenue by having more business opportunities.
- Demonstrates strict adherence with local legal and other requirements.
- Creates a safer & healthier work environment for employees in the workplace.
- Promotes trust/confidence by adopting a systematic OH&S management system.
- Improve companies’ image and morale/commitment of employees.