Designed by a leading rehabilitation physiotherapist, the SpiderMed II Active Posture Trainer is designed to provide active self-correction using bio-feedback; the most effective means for the prevention of poor posture issues. Correct and prevent pain and strain from poor posture, including asymmetrical shoulders, slouching, protruding abdomen and more.
The innovative design of the SpiderMed II fits like a backpack, adjusting to fit waists sizes from 23″ to 43″. Once it is set, the device will continually monitor your posture and emit an audible sound whenever you begin to slouch or shrug. This noise alerts you to adjust your posture back to neutral, and stops once proper posture is achieved.
Designed to train the body to provide reliable support on its own, the SpiderMed II Active Posture Trainer is an affordable and effective means to promote healthier posture and stance. With an easily adjustable comfort fit, this deluxe posture corrector is the most advanced wearable posture aid on the market.
• Gently helps your body to realign naturally
• User-adjustable audible posture reinforcement
• Abdominal strap helps monitor stomach protrusion
• Custom fit
• Endorsed by the Institute of Orthopedics and Rehabilitation
• Corrects shoulder asymmetry without surgery or drugs
• Easy to use and adjust to your needs
• See improvement in with as little as 30 minutes a day usage
• Sizes Available: 23″ – 33″ (Medium), 33″ – 43″ (Large)
• To fit: measure the circumference of the waist
• SpiderMed II Directions
Warranty: 1 year manufacturer’s warranty against defects in materials or workmanship