We offer 3M safety products and protection solutions designed to ensure the safety level of your workers along with all the safety compliance standards abide by the governance for various industries.
Is disposable safety work wear made of lightweight, breathable polypropylene with flame resistance. Designed to be worn over primary FR garments, it helps provide protection against dusts and light liquid splashes. The 3M disposable protective coverall 4530.
Typical applications for this safety work wear may include: welding, metal grinding, general powder handling, and woodworking. Designed to be worn over primary thermal protective FR garments.
Key features and benefits:
- Breathable material (SMMS) to help reduce heat stress
- Elasticated waist and ankles for convenience and freedom of movement
- Knit cuffs for increased comfort
- Three panel hood design for compatibility with complimentary PPE
- Two-way zipper with sealable storm flap for convenience and to help provide additional protection
- Flame retardant coating offering limited protection against heat and flame
- Reinforced gusset
- Anti-static coating on both sides
- Size from M to 4XL
- Conforms to EN533