- The Two Pendant Alert System is an affordable and reliable way for you to know that your charge needs your assistance. Caregivers usually spend the majority of their time with those they are caring for. However, there are times when you need to step away, and it is important that your loved one can call for you if needed, suitable for HDB homes.
- The Two Pendant Paging System uses wireless technology to alert a caregiver that assistance is needed. When the button is pressed, signals are sent to the receiving unit which will chime immediately. There is a small visual indicator light that blinks as well.
- Nurse Call Pendant (Qty 2): The button is user friendly and requires little pressure to push. A lanyard is enclosed so it can be worn like a pendant. The included sticky adhesive lets you attach it someplace easily accessible. 2.25″ diameter, 0.75″ deep, Slide on/off case is 2.5″ wide, Uses one 12V battery (included).
- Caregiver Pager (Qty 1): The beeper style clip-on receiver only weighs 4.1 oz. with batteries installed, so it is easy to wear on your waistband. The pager also has a stand on the back for tabletop use. Can receive a signal up to 150feet. 3.25″ W x 2.5″ H x 0.875″ D, The clip on the back of the receiver is 2″ long, Uses 2 AA batteries (not included).
- The Pager/Receiver has two alert settings, a 30 second long siren and a 3 second long doorbell-like chime. Both alerts are very loud and can be heard from quite a distance.