The TV Silencer is an innovative and ingenious device that automatically mutes the sounds from your home electronics as soon as a call comes into the home. Specially designed for the elderly or hard of hearing, this easy to set up system provides a reliable and effective means to prevent missed calls. The simple programming and installation of the TV Silencer typically takes users less than 5 minutes and can be adapted for use with most all TVs, stereos, VCRs, Blue Ray and DVD players. Never miss a call again with this compact silencing system.
Customizable to your specific needs, the TV Silencer is a truly convenient device. No more fumbling to find the remote or rushing to pick up a phone call you barely recognized was ringing; this compact little product essentially creates a hands-free control for your home entertainment setup.
Programmable for up to two different devices, the TV Silencer can be taught to control basically anything your remote control can throw at it; pause DVDs, switch inputs, change channels and more without having to lift a finger! Personalized, convenient and easy to use, buy your TV Silencer today from Safety Guardian.
• Easy to install and set up
• Automatically activated by incoming calls
• Can be programmed to control up to 2 separate devices
• Ideal for those with hearing loss
• No plug needed, powered through the phone line
• The TV Silencer works with most any electronic device (TV, Stereos, DVD players, entertainment systems) that features remote control capabilities
• Dimensions: 2.5″ W x 1.25″ H x 1.9″ L
• Includes: TV Silencer, splitter, double-sided mounting tape, 25 ft. telephone cord, 9 volt battery and adapter (for programming only), programming instructions
• Important: Does not work with cell phones, product must be plugged into the phone line to power controls
Warranty: One year manufacturer’s warranty